There is a wide variety of themes available at WordPress. All the themes are designed to cater to the diverse needs of the users. When it comes to creating a website, there are two options (normal and custom themes) available that you choose from.
You can either go for custom-built websites or theme websites. However, both these websites have different features, including timeline, budget, and functionality. Although these web development options look very effective, choosing one option should be based on your suitability and needs.
WordPress offers paid and free themes, and you can choose the one that will suit your content and blogs in the best way. By altering the code of the WordPress theme, you can personalize it. Even Though the changes in the theme can be a better match for your website, they can not differentiate you from your competitors.
But if your site and the theme resemble other companys in your niche, audiences’ chances of visiting and remembering your website are less. This way you might give an invitation to a situation of losing traffic and potential customers. And, even after making radical changes, there is a high probability that it resembles some other website.
However, it is not the case with custom themes. Custom themes can make you stand out from the rest of the businesses in your same industry. It plays a very important role in making a great impression in the eyes of your site visitors.
Custom themes will have a distinct design, features, outline, layout, and many other things. This will lead to brand recognition and customer engagement, which will further lead to an increase in sales.
Not just, but custom themes are also very helpful in ranking the site on top on Google as custom themes are SEO-friendly. The SEO of a website depending on keywords depends on the outlook of the site and its functionality. So, with a custom theme well-suited with your theme, the crawlers can easily help to index your site and rank it well.
Advantages of Custom Themes
To sum up, there are various pros of custom themes, which makes it a very rational choice.
- Custom themes can be made to perfectly match the aim and purpose of your website. It is fully original and hence made just for your business which will be a very positive factor.
- When talking about security, custom themes are safer from cyber-attacks because the code is unique, and the hackers can not crack it.
- Custom themes are very efficient in working. This is owing to the reason that some preloaded themes have additional features that are not useful for the business website. Whereas custom themes are made keeping in mind the exact needs of the business.
- Another plus point of custom themes is that they can be easily updated. The developer of the custom theme can update the theme, which will result in the smooth working of the website and better results.
A theme is defined by WordPress novices as a collection of style sheets and templates that shape the look and feel of a WordPress-powered website. Both free and premium themes are available for WordPress.
WordPress beginners explain a theme as a collection of style sheets and templates that define the appearance and outlook of a WordPress-powered website. WordPress’s normal themes can be both paid and free.
These themes already have existing codes that are set by someone else. According to your industry or the purpose of the website, you can choose from WordPress the theme that complements it in the best way.
Undoubtedly, you can edit and alter it to meet your needs. But as discussed above, even after altering the theme, it is not possible to impart a distinguished feel and impression to all the visitors. The plus point of these themes is that they are ready-made. Unlike custom themes, you do not have to put a lot of effort before putting them into action. It is simple to use and easily available on WordPress.
These websites have a faster timeframe and do not cost much. On top of that, it gives you access to a variety of options that can modify the outlook of the website.
Benefits Of A Theme Website
These websites are very common because of the advantages offered by WordPress themes. Here are some of the advantages of Theme Websites:
- The bulk of the website code is created by the professionals and then posted on WordPress. It is very convenient for users to use it and save themselves from the hassle of building a theme code on their own. This eases the work of building a website.
- Opting for a WordPress theme is an affordable option as compared to building a custom theme. Since Theme websites are less time consuming to build, the up-front time is also less. So you can swell up your savings by choosing a theme.
- WordPress themes come with the option of being customized in the way the user wants. It includes changing colors, fonts, and functionality. You can avail this advantage and make your theme feel different by using tons of customization.
- Some of the themes have many advanced capabilities, including eCommerce integration and email marketing. You can easily build both professional and personal websites by choosing themes from WordPress.